1. Welcome to the community at SNOWMAN'S RAINCOAT REVIEWS.

You are currently viewing our discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most conversations and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to participate in discussion threads and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, participate in contests and special real time events, use the chat room and much more!. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! To sign up, click on the big button on the top right sidebar that says "Sign up Now!"

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum and telling us a little about yourself? Become an active part of the SRR community now and make new friends!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please do *not* post any photos on the forum. If you want to share a image, you can post a text link to it that is hosted on another site. Members who do not follow this rule will lose posting privileges. Thank you for your cooperation!
    Dismiss Notice

Asian Muscle Chicks

Discussion in 'unusual desires' started by Puffycat, Apr 17, 2008.

Click to download the DVD
  1. AussieWill

AussieWill Supporting Member

I dated a philipino/aussie mucsle girl who lived and competed in Yokohama...was about 5'0 and a body from heaven...I was just plain not fit enough to keep up.

2. ginko23

ginko23 Supporting Member

3. ginko23

4. ginko23

5. ginko23

6. ginko23

Min Yung Kim

[​IMG]

7. AussieWill

...I'll post a photo of te one I know...

8. ginko23

9. ginko23

Ryouko Yoshida

[​IMG]

10. 141addict

141addict New Member

the pics in the first post aren't as bad as I expected.
    Ever been to one of those female bodybuilding comps? it's far worse. I was imagining that, except asian.

11. ginko23

12. FredNorris

FredNorris Active Member

HOLY SHEEP-SHIT BATMAN!!!
    THAT'S A MAN, BABY!!!

13. AussieWill

• Like Like x 1
  14. FredNorris

FredNorris Active Member

Just an F.Y.I.
    Carrie Ann Inaba (of DWTS fame) played the title character "Fook Yu"

[​IMG]
    From Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)
    Fook Mi: [runs to Austin] Austin Powers! You're so great and so sexy!
    Austin Powers: Thanks, baby! Now what's your name?
    Fook Mi: Fook Mi!
    Austin Powers: Can you kiss your mother with that mouth?
    Fook Mi: No! Fook Mi! Like this!
    [turns away so Austin can see Fook Mi written on her bag]
    Austin Powers: Oh! Your name's Fook Mi!
    Fook Mi: Would you like a drink?
    [runs away to get drink]
    Austin Powers: Actually I have a private bar...

• Like Like x 1
  15. FredNorris

FredNorris Active Member

More addy's...

Cathy Norris (no relation):LOL:
    CATHY NORRIS
    HEIGHT WEIGHT COMPETITION WEIGHT
    4′ 9″ 109 LBS 99 LBS
    OCCUPATION
    FITNESS MODEL & SOCIAL WORKER
    [​IMG]
    Hailing from Edmonton, Alberta, Cathy advanced quicker then most in her youth, having completed two university degrees by the age of 21. After graduation, a career with the provincial government began to eat in to her fitness activities and her diet began to suffer as time came at a premium. Eventually, a visit to the doctor resulted in Cathy being advised that she was in the hypertension category.
    It was at this point that she decided to dive into educating herself on health and nutrition, learning all she could about eating well and bringing her physical condition back up to par. In 2006 Cathy decided her work had paid off and she entered her first figure competition, placing fourth. She has recently switched to the new division “bikini”, and placed fourth at the 2011 Alberta Provincials, qualifying for the 2012 CBBF Nationals.
    Cathy still works hard as an analyst/consultant, traveling extensively to small northern communities. However, she now ensures that she is packing proper food, nutritional supplements and workout gear, often hitting plyometric exercises in the hotel parking lot.

and Rin Nakai
    UFC MMA champ
    Height:5' 1" ( 154 cm )Weight:135 lb ( 61 kg )
    Record:16-0-1
    [​IMG]
    AGE27
    HEIGHT5'1"
    WEIGHT145lbs
    PLACE OF BIRTHMatsuyama, Ehime Prefecture, Japan
    [​IMG]
    NEXT FIGHT
    UFC FIGHT NIGHT: HUNT VS. NELSONSeptember 20, 2014Rin Nakai vs. Miesha Tate

16. ginko23

17. AbeKanan

AbeKanan Well-Known Member

here's my contribution

[​IMG]

18. kittyyungfan2

kittyyungfan2 Active Member

lee jin won - YouTube

Modern day Korean women's goal in life seems to be geared towards the sexual excitement of men, I'd love to visit that country some day to see what the everyday girls on the street look like.