1. Welcome to the community at SNOWMAN'S RAINCOAT REVIEWS.

You are currently viewing our discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most conversations and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to participate in discussion threads and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, participate in contests and special real time events, use the chat room and much more!. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! To sign up, click on the big button on the top right sidebar that says "Sign up Now!"

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum and telling us a little about yourself? Become an active part of the SRR community now and make new friends!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please do *not* post any photos on the forum. If you want to share a image, you can post a text link to it that is hosted on another site. Members who do not follow this rule will lose posting privileges. Thank you for your cooperation!
    Dismiss Notice

Christy Mack

Discussion in 'general' started by monkeytek, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Snowman

Snowman Your Host

Ironically, War Machine brought up this very topic in the past. A few years ago he wrote on Twitter: "If Dog the Bounty Hunter came to get me I'd beat his ass!"

warmachinewillbeatdogthebountyhuntersass.jpg

On another note, the guys at Pawn Wars have added money to the War Machine reward! (y)

corey harrison @corey_harrison · 15h
    We are adding $10000 to the bounty for christy mack #justiceforchristymack

2. Snowman

Snowman Your Host

I thought I would post this as a public service announcement. As noted above, the reward is at least $10,000 higher now.
    warmachinewantedposter.jpg

3. gravureboy

gravureboy Active Member

All this is going to go out the window in prison. He better learn how to clench his butt cheeks

4. AussieWill

AussieWill Supporting Member

Send him to Iraq and see what a tough guy he is.

5. Snowman

Snowman Your Host

War Machine was apprehended on Friday afternoon by the Simi Valley Police Department working in conjunction with the U.S. Marshalls Office (in possession of a warrant). The U.S. Marshalls determined that War Machine (aka Jon Koppenhaver) was holing up the Extended Stay America on Stearns Avenue near the 118 Freeway. "Inside the room was a small quantity of cash and some pizza ..."

Source: Xbiz article

6. FredNorris

FredNorris Active Member

direct from KTLA's most recent report...
    http://ktla.com/2014/08/15/mma-figh...sought-in-las-vegas-beating-of-ex-girlfriend/

A mixed martial-arts fighter from California who was sought in connection with the beating of his adult film star ex-girlfriend was arrested Friday in Simi Valley.
    Jonathan “War Machine” Koppenhaver, 32, was taken into custody about 1:45 p.m. in Simi Valley by local police in conjunction with the U.S. Marshals Service.
    An arrest warrant had been issued for Koppenhaver stemming from an incident in Las Vegas last week, according to police.
    A former Simi Valley resident, Koppenhaver was found at the Extended Stay America Hotel located at 2498 Stearns St., just off the 118 Freeway (map), according to the Simi Valley Police Department.
    He was arrested without incident, according to a news release from the U.S. Marshals Service, which stated he was wanted for the alleged assault of his ex-girlfriend.
    A hotel guest who witnessed the arrest told KTLA that officers used a Taser on Koppenhaver.
    “And they were like banging on the door, trying to get it open, and they’re like, ‘Open the door, open the door,” Nicolle Blankenship said. “Finally when they got it open they yelled, ‘Gun,’ and then all of a sudden you see them shoot him with a Taser. And he got shot with a Taser and he went down to the floor, and then they handcuffed him.”
    Once officers were inside the room, they discovered “a small quantity of cash and some pizza,” a police news release stated.
    Hotel guest Mary Casamento said she called police to the hotel after seeing a “big dude” yelling at and pushing a petite woman who was trying to calm him down. He grabbed her by the hair, Casamento said.
    Koppenhaver was transported to the Ventura County Jail and was awaiting removal to Las Vegas, the Marshals Service said.
    Christy Mack, Koppenhaver’s ex-girlfriend, on Monday posted graphic photos on Twitter showing injuries she said were dealt to her by Koppenhaver. A friend who was with her was also assaulted, she said.
    Koppenhaver, in turn, took to Twitter to defend himself, saying he had planned to propose to Mack.
    “I only wish that man hadn’t been there and that Christy & I would be happily engaged. I don’t know (why) I’m so cursed,” he tweeted Sunday. “One day truth will come out.”
    Las Vegas police on Tuesday announced a warrant for his arrest in connection with the Aug. 8 assault. He was charged with several counts of battery, including by strangulation, as well as assault with a deadly weapon, coercion by force and “open and gross lewdness,” according to a news release from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
    A male and female victim had severe injuries that were not life-threatening, police said. The female victim was hospitalized.
    A Las Vegas police spokesman told KTLA on Tuesday that investigators believed Koppenhaver had gone to Southern California.
    In a statement she posted to Twitter, Mack said her ex-boyfriend arrived at her home around 2 a.m. and assaulted her and a friend.
    Koppenhaver made her undress and shower in front of him and then assaulted her, Mack said. When he went into her kitchen, she feared he was getting a knife and ran out of the home and through her neighborhood, naked, to get help, she wrote.
    She posted photos of herself bruised in a hospital, saying she suffered 18 broken bones, a ruptured liver and other injuries. She could not walk, chew or see out of her left eye, she said.
    Their relationship had ended in May, Mack said.
    A fundraising page set up for Mack’s medical expenses had raised more than $65,000 by Friday.

7. AussieWill

Adjacent to the Simi In N Out... I've been to both. :eek:

8. Snowman

Snowman Your Host

Here's the declaration of warrant and summons from the Las Vegas Police Department officers who swore out the report on War Machine. It describes a long list of crimes in connection with the incident.

One count of battery with substantial bodily harm.
    One count of strangulation
    Two counts of battery with substantial bodily harm -- Domestic Violence (DV) related (again)
    One count of open and gross lewdness
    One count of kidnapping -- DV related
    One count of attempted murder - DV related

All of the above are described in great detail. Check it out!

War Machine is really in a lot of trouble! :eek:

9. AussieWill

anger management

10. Snowman

Snowman Your Host

War Machine wishes he was in the great state of Texas where (according to him) he wouldn't even be in trouble at all and could have KILLED Christy Mack! :sour: :banghead:

From TMZ:

War Machine actually believes he shouldn't have been charged at all ... according to a jailhouse letter he recently wrote to a friend. TMZ obtained a copy, and in it he claims Christy is throwing him under the bus to protect her "image." The ex-MMA fighter says Christy's friend Corey Thomas ambushed him when he entered her home back in August -- and adds ... "Even if I wasn't ambushed they still would have got what they deserved! In Texas you could have shot them both and got off with that 'passion crime' s**t."​

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/04/war-machine-letter-jail-christy-ma

11. Roy Rogers

Roy Rogers Active Member

If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'. War Machine must not have heard this sage advice.

12. CuntSlut

CuntSlut Banned

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Snowman

Snowman Your Host

14. Roy Rogers

Roy Rogers Active Member

Now Mr. Machine -- from jail -- has tweeted a long message for us to think about.

""On October 7th I received a book in the mail titled "The Disappearance of The Universe" and I'd like to thank whomever sent it. I've really been struggling in here, dealing with this seemingly out of the blue disaster that I have been blindsided by. My entire life I have fought "forgiveness", plotted revenge and fantasized about carrying it out...it was just my personality. Well, my entire life I have also been plagued with shit luck. No matter how much I thought I was trying to change, I was still ending up with the same results...my grandmother always told me that hate was poison; others have told me that "negativity" will attract more negativity... I labeled all of that faggotry and pushed on. Well, I'm done trying the same tactics that have failed me over and over again. I want to be happy; I want to live a happy life. Will forgiveness work like magic? I dunno, that'd be great if it did though. One thing it can't do, is hurt. In fact, I'm pretty sure it will most likely speed up my healing process either way. Maybe all of this happened just so that I'd make this one important change. I will apologize in advance if my lack of hate will make me less entertaining; but at the end of the day, where has my past attitude really gotten me? I read some Bible quote the other day: "It's easy to see a splinter in someone else's eye, but hard to see the log in your own." (Something like that) I have cheated on women, I have lied, I have hurt people, and I have slept with women in relationships. Nobody is innocent, we have all earned the pain we receive, and if you look hard enough, you will find it. When you find that you truly are the one responsible for it all, it really hurts, the guilt is devastating...forgiving yourself at that point then becomes even harder than forgiving the ones who originally "wronged you". If you are a fan of mine please don't harass Christy, just let her be. Don't respond to all the people spewing hate against me. If you're a fan of mine , just please analyze and learn from my situation, and apply it to your own life. I deserved this, she deserved this, he deserved this, and we are also all innocent at the same time. I just hope to one day have the opportunity to put this new way of thinking to use, out there in the real world. I can't wait until this court nightmare is over and I can begin the next chapter in my life. Thanks for all of your support, all the letters and books truly mean a lot. The court system is fucked up; let's hope their attempt at railroading me fails and that I only have to deal with the more realistic charges. To charge me with rape, attempted murder, burglary, and kidnapping...is just crazy."

It's my understanding he wrote this before his suicide attempt.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Snowman

Snowman Your Host

This case is still bubbling along in the legal system. The matter is currently set for trial in Las Vegas (Clark County District Court).

Originally, the trial was set to start next week, but was continued a few days ago. War Machine aka Jonathan Paul Koppenhaver is facing 34 felony charges including battery, sexual assault and coercion. In addition, he is currently serving time already in a Nevada State Prison on a parole violation (1 1/2 to 4 years) on an attempted felony battery case from the past.

The new date for the trial is in February 2017.

Source: Trial for ex-fighter War Machine reset to February

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  16. Snowman

Snowman Your Host

War Machine's trial ended today and he was convicted of 29 (out of 34) felony counts. When the jury was reading the verdicts, he reportedly was shaking he head and smiling at times. War Machine is now facing life in prison. He will be sentenced on June 5th at 8:30 in the morning.

In a tweet, Christy Mack wrote: "Today was a great victory for myself, as well as victims of [domestic violence] everywhere. Please continue to speak out, and stay strong!" She was not present at the Courthouse when the verdict was read.

For more information, see this article on Xbiz.

17. ginko23

ginko23 Supporting Member

She has an awesome new scene on CumLouder. "Boner on the Forth of July"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2017
  18. Snowman

Snowman Your Host

Just as a follow up on this ... War Machine received life in prison last month after his sentencing. He has a chance of parole after 36 years. Jonathan Paul Koppenhaver is currently 35, so he will be 71. If he makes it that long.