1. Welcome to the community at SNOWMAN'S RAINCOAT REVIEWS.

You are currently viewing our discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most conversations and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to participate in discussion threads and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, participate in contests and special real time events, use the chat room and much more!. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! To sign up, click on the big button on the top right sidebar that says "Sign up Now!"

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
  2. Hello Guest! Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum and telling us a little about yourself? Become an active part of the SRR community now and make new friends!
  3. Hey Guest, great sales continue at Adult Video Universe! Save 50% off White Ghetto Films titles. Also, pick up some discs from the "16 Hours of" collection by Devil's Film for just $16.99 (less than $1 an hour)! Popular niches include Gangbangs, Anal, Asian, Teens, Big Tits, Pegging and more! Remember, besides a huge selection of XXX DVDs, AVU also sells mainstream DVD/Blu-Ray mainstream movies, music CDs and all the latest games! This link helps support SRR hosting fees and development!

Gagging. Blowing bubbles and spurting slime out of her nose

Discussion in 'unusual desires' started by Roadworrier100@aol.com, Oct 9, 2009.

?

When a woman is gagging on cock, what do you like to see done with the slime and slob

1. Watch it cover her face and not allow her to wipe

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Collected in a bowl to be poured on her or in her mouth afterwards

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Watch her slurp it or snort it back in from her face

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  4. Watch it run off and dangle from her face and tits

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  5. Watch her being overwhelmed by it and spew out of her nose

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Enter Private
  1. Does anyone but me find it sexy to see videos of women gag on cock to the point where there is so much slime and slobber that she starts to blow bubbles out of her mouth or nose? Also, I love to see it when she gags so hard and her mouth is filled with so much slime that it spurts out of her nose. Does anyone else but my find this sexy? I'd like to compile a list of videos that contain scenes where the girl spurts slime out of her nose. If you come across any, either post on here or email me. roadworrier100@aol.com.

Thanks. happy huntin!

2. HypoLuxa-HermesPan

HypoLuxa-HermesPan Well-Known Member

Not really. I prefer the effortless deep throats like the one Katsumi gives!

3. ginko23

ginko23 Supporting Member

Same here. None of the above.

4. bgharvey

bgharvey New Member

I like gagging videos. The ones I like the best are the girls who seem to only be able to get so much in there and then their throat seems to pop to get them to the second level. That along with some genuine chocking, ( I wish I could explain the sound ). As bad as it gets they just don't want to give up.
    Now those are my kind of girls.(y)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

In the just released Asian Fucking Nation 4 Lana Croft does a bonus BJ scene which is very sloppyand the drool is coming out of her nose. 5 star scene as well as her B/G/G with Annie Cruz and Jordan Ash.

6. AussieWill

AussieWill Supporting Member

I like her to deep throat enough to see slime dripping from her lips all over my cock. I know she's serious about her fucking when I see that. Funny enough the best one so far has been a rather well educated and preminent clinical psychologist from Japan. No, I wasnt a patient..really.

7. raytizz

raytizz Korean Cleavage Inspector

None of the above.

8. HypoLuxa-HermesPan

Yeah, it'd be nice if most polls created had a choice for everyone. Not a fan of throatfucking myself. I prefer the elegant ease that Katsumi employs when she gives a DTBJ!

9. AussieWill

AussieWill Supporting Member

Seems ol Max Hardcore popularized this ganre. Effortless DTBJ is cool, but the extra little bit of gaging and saliva give it an authentic touch. :snowball:

10. RockHard99

RockHard99 Active Member

To me the whole gagging, head-holding, forcing her down on your dick, choking thing is for the guys who enjoy subjugating/dominating/roughing women up.

That just isnt me.

Far prefer the incredible, non-gagging, deepthroating to the hilt prowess of girls like Heather Brooke, Annette Schwartz, Sasha Grey and Melissa of asiandeepthroat.com

11. HypoLuxa-HermesPan

How could you forget the best?

Katsumi!!!

12. raytizz

raytizz Korean Cleavage Inspector

I agree with RockHard99. Just not my thing. You forgot "None Of The Above".