1. Welcome to the community at SNOWMAN'S RAINCOAT REVIEWS.

You are currently viewing our discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most conversations and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to participate in discussion threads and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, participate in contests and special real time events, use the chat room and much more!. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! To sign up, click on the big button on the top right sidebar that says "Sign up Now!"

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
  2. Hello Guest! Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum and telling us a little about yourself? Become an active part of the SRR community now and make new friends!
  3. Verotel, a payment processor based in the Netherlands, is trying to rip me off. They owe me approximately $310 in affiliate commissions and refuse to pay up. Ironically, their website slogan says "Putting Trust in Global Payment." What a joke! More info to come if this situation is not resolved soon. Related message thread here.

Latest Wacky Japanese Adult Fetish - tamakeri (ball kicking)

Discussion in 'japanese adult video (jav)' started by snowman872, Sep 15, 2002.

Streamate (Blonde)
  1. snowman872

snowman872 Guest

Here's the latest wacky Japanese adult fetish - tamakeri (ball kicking) videos!

Apparently, this new fetish began with "freaks" but has spread in popularity to the point where an adult video commentator has called it a "boom". Today, there are over 100 videos depicting young women kicking men in between the legs and then finishing off with sex. Surprisingly, the videos are most popular with men, not repressed women.

Below is an article with more information on this unusual new fetish:

mdn.mainichi.co.jp/waiwai...akeri.html

-- Snowman

2. Aceman60

Aceman60 Guest

Latest Wacky Japanese Adult Fetish - tamakeri (ball kicking

Thanks Snowman.

Japan really is a different world. It's not surprising that Japan would have such a wierd fetish. Japan is also a big-time S&M country (like the U.K.)

One cool thing I remember about Japan was a board game called, "Rapeman" where you deal cards of women. A virgin was an ace and a prostitute card was something you try to get rid of. I read about it and tried to buy it in Japan but unfortunately bad international press on the game forced them to remove it from the market.

Another interesting thing are the vending machines in Japan that sell "used" underwear worn by high school girls. Yep, I've seen them before (although I haven't purchased any.)

Aceman

3. snowman872

snowman872 Guest

Re: Latest Wacky Japanese Adult Fetish - tamakeri (ball kic

Here's a new release from SOD in this area.

"Kick the Penis Amateurs"
    SOD (SD126, SDDM168 4000 / 6000yen)

:)

-- Snowman

[​IMG]

4. Aceman60

Aceman60 Guest

re: Latest Wacky Japanese Adult Fetish (Tamakeri)

Thanks for this Snowman.

I don't have my big Japanese dictionary with me now but here is the jist of some of the passages on the box:

a. Hey all you ChiKan (public molesters) Aoyama ladies are livid. (Aoyama is a place in northern Japan.) If you feel up girls in public watch your balls!

b. Women's essence - cruelty vrs. men's essence lust.

c. In a nightlife area in Aoyama with a cry of "Let's attack the molesters" the girls kick the guys in the balls.

d. 2980 Yen. Not available for rental.

5. snowman872

snowman872 Guest

Re: re: Latest Wacky Japanese Adult Fetish (Tamakeri)

I don't find this fetish arousing, but for some reason I do think it is really funny. The translation makes it even more amusing!

That's cool that you can read Japanese Aceman. I wish I could understand what the dialog is in Japanese videos.

-- Snowman

6. horny001

horny001 Guest

Re: re: Latest Wacky Japanese Adult Fetish (Tamakeri)

Man, that's just plain WRONG! :lol

7. Snowman

Snowman Your Host

Media:
    Albums:
    Here's is the boxcover for that SOD title mentioned above (SDDM-168) ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. FulltimeThriller

FulltimeThriller New Member

Hahaha Lmao!!!

9. Snowman

Snowman Your Host

Media:
    Albums: