1. Welcome to the community at SNOWMAN'S RAINCOAT REVIEWS.

You are currently viewing our discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most conversations and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to participate in discussion threads and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, participate in contests and special real time events, use the chat room and much more!. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! To sign up, click on the big button on the top right sidebar that says "Sign up Now!"

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum and telling us a little about yourself? Become an active part of the SRR community now and make new friends!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please do *not* post any photos on the forum. If you want to share a image, you can post a text link to it that is hosted on another site. Members who do not follow this rule will lose posting privileges. Thank you for your cooperation!
    Dismiss Notice

The Apprentice

Discussion in 'mainstream media' started by snowman872, Sep 18, 2004.

Click to download the DVD
  1. snowman872

snowman872 Guest

I'm watching Season One of the Apprentice on DVD, and I am finding it very enjoyable. Much more enjoyable in fact than I would have predicted.

As for the girls being "sluts" ... hmmmm I dunno if i would say that. Yes, they crudely (and many times ridiculously) used sex appeal in the first five episodes to sell stuff, but hey, that's not uncommon. SEX SELLS and that's why gazillions of professional ad campaigns use it. At times I thought the guys should have used it. Hiring some hot bimbo in a bikini would have been a great way to sell lemonade. I wonder if Trump and the producers anticipated the sex appeal edge the girls would have when they originally dreamed up "boys vs. girls"?

I just finished episode six (I think) -- where they raised money for the children's charity.

I'm undecided if I should watch Season 2 as it plays on TV or just watch a DVD set later. It is nice being able to watch all the episodes in order without too much time in between them without commercials.

-- Snowman

P.S. -- if your post contains SPOILERS, please warn readers at the top and leave some blank space.

2. AbeKanan

AbeKanan Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Snowman

Snowman Your Host

I've never been a fan of the Orange Cheeto, but his TV show was entertaining at times. The First Season was probably the all-time highlight. He never should have left the world of TV and leisure, but due to his mental illnesses, he couln't help himself.

It is so absurd that Rump actually hired Omarosa in Washington. I guess we are also lucky he didn't hire everyone on the show that eagerly kissed his ass. He probably considered Tony Orlando, Gary Busey and Geraldo Rivera for jobs in the White House as well. On the other hand, just about every single person he appointed to his administration has been totally inappropriate or an unqualified joke - Omarosa is just one of many. Such a clown and failure. It's like "Alice in Wonderland" for real.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  4. AbeKanan

AbeKanan Well-Known Member

uhh, yeah, he'd consider all those assholes just to fill in the holes in his pantry.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1