1. Welcome to the community at SNOWMAN'S RAINCOAT REVIEWS.

You are currently viewing our discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most conversations and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to participate in discussion threads and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, participate in contests and special real time events, use the chat room and much more!. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! To sign up, click on the big button on the top right sidebar that says "Sign up Now!"

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum and telling us a little about yourself? Become an active part of the SRR community now and make new friends!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please do *not* post any photos on the forum. If you want to share a image, you can post a text link to it that is hosted on another site. Members who do not follow this rule will lose posting privileges. Thank you for your cooperation!
    Dismiss Notice

Turn Back Time - Publishers Clearing House

Discussion in 'mainstream media' started by ginko23, Oct 28, 2017.

1. ginko23

ginko23 Supporting Member

The Cher version of “If I Could Turn Back Time” is not what is playing in the background of the PCH commercial currently airing on TV. The official music video from this past age is one of my top ten favorites of all time. I couldn’t help pulling up the YouTube and watching it several times. I always found Cher to be very seductive. Her prancing around on the foredeck of the Missouri with the six, 16” guns at full erection very erotic.

Some trivia:

It was filmed on July 1, 1989 at the Long Beach Naval Shipyard, California, on the USS Missouri.

The ship was still on active duty at the time and the sailors in the video are the actual crew. The Navy was not happy with the sexual nature of the production and has now banned all music videos from being filmed on Navy ships.

The ship now decommission was featured in “Under Siege”. Great story line: disgraced Navy SEAL Steven Seagal and Stripper, Playmate Erika Eleniak take back the ship from terrorists Tommy Lee Jones and Gary Busey.

The ship was commission in 1944 by Margaret Tuman, the daughter of President Harry Truman and is where General MacArthur accepted the surrender of Japan on her deck. The ship now is at Pearl Harbor where she guards the sunken hull of the USS Arizona.

The music video was initially banned from MTV but later was allowed to air after the kiddies were in bed at 9PM.

At 2:40 of the video she gives a loving hip bump to a rather short guitarist in the band. The musician is actually her 13 year old son Elijah Blue Allman. IDK kinda creepy having your son of any age on stage whilst dressed like that.

2. Snowman

Snowman Your Host

I like this one better ... Cher "Half Breed" (1973) (#1) (gold single)