1. Welcome to the community at SNOWMAN'S RAINCOAT REVIEWS.

You are currently viewing our discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most conversations and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to participate in discussion threads and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, participate in contests and special real time events, use the chat room and much more!. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! To sign up, click on the big button on the top right sidebar that says "Sign up Now!"

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum and telling us a little about yourself? Become an active part of the SRR community now and make new friends!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please do *not* post any photos on the forum. If you want to share a image, you can post a text link to it that is hosted on another site. Members who do not follow this rule will lose posting privileges. Thank you for your cooperation!
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome To Trumps America!

Discussion in 'ramblings & babble' started by Snowman, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Snowman

Snowman Your Host

2. AbeKanan

AbeKanan Well-Known Member

It's been said mulitple times amongst his constituents that McCain should have stood up more prominently against Trump. The RNC is way too proud for that. Personally, I thought he's lost credibility and his lack of balls shows me he's not a good prez neither.

3. AbeKanan

Where there's smoke, there's fire!
    Facebook Reportedly Turns Over Election Ad Data To Special Counsel Mueller | HuffPost
    09/06/2017 11:07 pm ETUpdated1 hour ago
    Facebook Reportedly Turns Over Election Ad Data To Special Counsel Mueller
    The company believes the election ads were bought by Russians.
    [​IMG]
    Facebook reportedly gave election ad data to Robert Mueller, the special counsel in charge of investigating alleged Russian interference in last year’s presidential election.

• Like Like x 1
  4. AbeKanan

• Like Like x 1
  5. totoro

totoro Member

We all know Trump is Putin's bitch. We don't need Columbo or even Scooby Doo to figure this one out. I appreciate that they are trying to make this whole thing as watertight as possible for the inevitable flood of nut job tea party objections and conspiracy theories, but time is a wasting! Get this administration OUT!

p.s. lots of republicans have turned, the ones that are left are mostly worthless... (which is bad, because we need a good republican party!)
    44 years a Republican, 1 year an Independent, today I'm joining the Democratic Party

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. ginko23

ginko23 Supporting Member

During Obama’s tenure as POTUS the Democrats have lost 1,030 legislative seats nationwide. That includes Federal and state legislatures and governorships.

Your premise that lots of Republicans have turned is without merit.

First: It’s interesting that you link to Bob Schneider’s blog post. First of all he votes in Illinois where the dead still vote Democrat so his Republican vote doesn’t mean much. I wonder why Democrats fight against purging the voter rolls in this state.

Second: I doubt that he ever was a Republican. I would google his name and read more of his material. He is a left wing progressive that supports every plank in the Democrat platform. His last post about the 9-11 anniversary is particularly disturbing. He’s a shit head and if he ever was a Republican, I’m glad he left the party. (Note: It looks like you are linking to some of the same left wing hate sites that the moderator follows. He should be pleased.)

Anyways, I’m glad that you’ve come out of the closet as a Democrat. It must have been terrible masterbating to Hard Choices in the dark praying that no one would find out.

7. totoro

totoro Member

That tinfoil hat of yours is pinching off the circulation Ginko. Keep trying to pin 'democrat' on people who call'em like they see'em and more people will go democrat just like Bob.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Snowman

Snowman Your Host

No doubt, this really must have triggered you Ginko. :inpain:

"It’s an unfair view. Most Muslims in America are no different than the rest of us. A year ago, I wrote about a cowboy friend of mine from Dallas named Ali. Not just an American, he’s a Texan and has fully adopted everything that goes with being a Texan. He just happens to be a Muslim."

9. totoro

totoro Member

10. AbeKanan

I do have to say that TRumph did make me (somewhat) clairevoyant:unsure:
    ya know, for some reason or another that I predicted he was going to pardon Sherriff Arpao even after he said in his speech rally in AZ.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. totoro

totoro Member

Hahah, well it isn't hard is it? I mean, all you need to do is imagine what the worst possible decision would be and *BAM* it's Trumps first plan to action.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. AbeKanan

speaking of the AZ rally speech, here it is!:ROFLMAO:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. totoro

totoro Member

14. AbeKanan

well,
    the ole UN meeting is one and done.
    and this fat head just go's and say's whatever comes out of his mouth thinking he's right?
    Fact check: Trump makes misleading boasts on economy and foreign issues in U.N. speech

take a look in that article and there's a whole fucking list in there that's fucked...(n)

"In his first speech to the U.N. General Assembly, President Trump reprised misleading talking points on everything from job growth to defense spending."